Please visit our new site, LRC.com!

HomePortalPlayFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Line Rider Crazy!
Spurring the creation spirit, the Graphics forum is now Creative Content.
Fast fact: The Fix threads from awhile back are still available in the Archives.
We have reached 20,000 posts!
Share | 

Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
California
Administrator

Number of posts: 2199
XP: 1526935
Registration date: 2009-01-24

Character sheet
What version of Line Rider are you best at?: Line Rider Unbound 2: Wii
What are you best at on Line Rider?: Scenery, trampoline lines, and catching Bosh from a long jump

PostSubject: Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**   Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:21 pm

If anyone disagrees with any of these standards/requirements, please PM me, DO NOT post here, as it will be deleted.

Positions

Co-Administrator: You are an assistant of the Administrator. This is a BIG job. There is not a resume for this job because it is not normally needed. This job will show you as in the Administrator group, but under your Avatar, will be the words "Co-Admin" instead of "Administrator". Must be active in the community.
*This job needs trust, dedication, and you need to be active.*

Opened Positions: None

------
------
------

Elite Moderator: This is a tough job. Your job is to moderate the WHOLE forum, excluding lounges. You must have over 600 posts to apply. Must be active in the community.

Opened Positions: None

------
------
------

Moderator: This is not an easy job. It can get rough sometimes, depending on the situation. All you have to do is make sure everything is going good on the forum you are assigned to. Make sure no one breaks the rules. When you send me your resume, please tell me 5 sections that you would wish to Moderate. You must have over 400 posts to apply. Must be active in the community.

Opened Positions: Anyone Who is Accepted

------
------
------

Elite Riders: Must have attempted to make(or 'help in') more then two collaborations. Must have shown at least 10+ videos of LineRider tracks. Must be active in the community. (Tracks shall be voted on by the community{1-5 star ratings}, and if 4 out of 6 of your tracks are 4 stars or higher, you will have a MUCH higher chance of becoming an Elite Rider.) Must be active in the community.

Opened Positions: Must meet above specifications.

------
------
------

Veterans: Must know the site very well, and must have been here for over three months. Must also have over 200 posts. Must be active in the community.

------
------
------

GFX Riders: Create Banners, Signatures, Userbars, etc. for the website. You must send in either a video of you making something from scratch, white screen, or send in pictureS (more than one) of you starting from scratch, and the finished product. GFX Riders are not allowed to use other websites to help them make their GFX creations, that is like cheating. Must be active in the community.

Opened Positions: Five

------
------
------

LCC Members: Must have attempted to make(or 'help in') a(one+) collaboration(s). Must have shown videos of at least 6+ of their tracks. (Tracks shall be voted on by the community{1-5 star ratings}, and if 4 out of 6 of your tracks are 3 stars or higher, you will have a MUCH higher chance of becoming an LCC Member.) Must be active in the community.

------
------
------

Soon there will be more jobs. As for now, we will leave it like this.
Stated above: If anyone disagrees with any of these standards/requirements, please PM me, DO NOT post here, as it will be deleted.
This topic is only left unlocked to talk about these new rules, and what might need to be changed later.

To be in any usergroup, you must be active in the community.
To apply for any of these usergroups, please go here:
Resumes for each usergroup.

Last edited by California on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ryan.kafka
MartinJulenissen
Bronze Member

Number of posts: 223
XP: 2199
Registration date: 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**   Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:44 pm

HOW CAN SMITSY BE ELITE WHEN HE DOESNT HAVE ANY TRACKS POSTED? :O

well, i dont have any track 2 min, but u know my skills
Back to top Go down
View user profile
California
Administrator

Character sheet
What are you best at on Line Rider?: Scenery, trampoline lines, and catching Bosh from a long jump

PostSubject: Re: Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**   Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:00 pm

Being a Moderator does NOT mean that you qualify for Elite, LCC, etc.
I am working on the resumes right now, and I think the questions for each usergroup are comimg along really good! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparkz
Gold Member

Number of posts: 2209
XP: 5418
Registration date: 2009-03-31

Character sheet
What version of Line Rider are you best at?: Line Rider Beta 2
What are you best at on Line Rider?: Super tiny stuff

PostSubject: Re: Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**   Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:00 pm

Ill aplly for vet and mod and see what happens on the resumue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.luga101.webs.com
California
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**   Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:10 pm

Resumes are now open, click yellow link at bottom of the first post.
Back to top Go down
California
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**   Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:51 pm

I have removed a lot of people from usergroups, there are more positions open now, even a position for Elite Moderator. Two positions for Moderator, and Five positions for GFX, all the others are given out by your meeting the specifications.
Back to top Go down
MartinJulenissen
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**   Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:12 pm

well, can i be elite, even tho i doesnt have 3 tracks with 2 min length, but who cares about length?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
California
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**   Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:21 pm

That's the specifications, if you don't like it, you must argue your point about WHY I should change it, and WHAT TO CHANE IT TO.
Back to top Go down
MartinJulenissen
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**   Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:42 pm

SERIOUSLY i can just make 3 tracks with a nose manuals going forward in 2 minutes, so make it go on skills
Back to top Go down
View user profile
California
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**   Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:11 pm

like? tell me what you think the specifications for Elite should be. (be reasonable)
Back to top Go down
MartinJulenissen
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**   Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Must be elite status
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkz
Gold Member

Number of posts: 2209
XP: 5418
Registration date: 2009-03-31

Character sheet
What are you best at on Line Rider?: Super tiny stuff

PostSubject: Re: Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**   Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Mj,you have to say something like....
Quote :
I think people shouldn't have to have 2 min videos just to be elitle.I think the adims should just look at there tracks and make a disision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.luga101.webs.com
Dddrgn
Gold Member

Number of posts: 1828
Location: This is classified information. Now, YOU KNOW NOTHING, YOU KNOW NOTHING!
XP: 4229
Registration date: 2009-04-03

Character sheet
What are you best at on Line Rider?: compact omnistyle tracks

PostSubject: Re: Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**   Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:41 pm

cali, you need to make a co-admin usergroup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smitsy
Gold Member

Number of posts: 3015
XP: 24925
Registration date: 2009-02-16

Character sheet
What are you best at on Line Rider?: Scenery, Tailies, Perfect Curves/Circles, manual recycling, granuals.

PostSubject: Re: Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**   Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:53 am

:O Im not elite or LCC anymoar!

And the 2 min length thing aint good, how about you have to be able to do a fling or something.

I HAVE TO BE IN ELITE :O

Okay, let me PM cali...

Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**   Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:16 pm

Okay, when someone wants to tell me EXACTLY what they think Elite should be, go ahead, but for now, it will stay like that because everyone is just giving portions of what they think.
Back to top Go down

Opened Positions. Check before you create your resume. **Posted 9/15/09**

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Line Rider Crazy ::  :: -